Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: a blonde in an appliance store

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    a blonde in an appliance store

    A blonde went to the appliance store sale and
    found a bargain. "I would like to buy this TV,"
    she told the salesman. "Sorry, we don't sell to
    blondes," he replied.

    She hurried home and dyed her hair, then came back
    and again told the salesman "I would like to buy
    this TV." "Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he
    replied.

    "Darn, he recognized me," she thought. She went
    for a complete disguise this time, haircut and new
    color, new outfit, big sunglasses, then waited a
    few days before she again approached the salesman.
    "I would like to buy this TV."

    Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.
    Frustrated, she exclaimed "How do you know I'm a
    blonde?"

    "Because that's a microwave," he replied.
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: a blonde in an appliance store

    Another good one, BWC. You're on a roll.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •